You are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you may not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Millennial Exhibitions to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Millennial Exhibitions to do so. You will not transmit, offer, copy, publish, display, modify or sell, assign or sublicense any portion of the Site, its software code or any content on the Site. The content and software on this Site is the property of Millennial Exhibitions and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. In addition to any content or information we may post various notices and credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed.
User Contributions to the Site
We may provide you with opportunities to contribute to the Site, which may include, but not be limited to providing comments about our products, services and exhibitions. Anything that is contributed to the Site by you or other Site users will be referred to in these Terms as “User Content”. You are solely liable for any User Content you post on the Site, and any material or information that you transmit to other users of the Site and for your interactions with other users. Please choose carefully any information that you post on the Site. We are not liable or responsible for any User Content. The contributions of third parties do not necessarily represent the view or opinions of Millennial Exhibitions nor do we endorse or control them. We may not preview User Content before it appears. Users can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User Content they provide to the Site, including among other things, infringing, defamatory or offensive materials. If you discover this kind of material on the Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may investigate your claim and take appropriate action in our sole discretion.
The Site may link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. We have no control over these sites or the content within them. We cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. We do not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Millennial Exhibitions for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site using links to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at email@example.com and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
The following is a partial list of the kind of User Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in the Site’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including removal of the offending communication from the Site and terminating any Site registration or membership of or by such violators. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, User Content that, in the sole discretion of the Site:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, including promoting racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harassing or advocates harassment of another person;
- Could be harmful to minors;
- Involves the transmission of or collection of User names or email addresses by electronic or other means including for the purpose of sending “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging or “spamming;”
- Promotes false or misleading information or promotes illegal activities or abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous conduct;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or links to a website containing such content;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Includes the name, photograph or other likeness of any person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Engages in commercial activities without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Although cannot monitor the conduct of users off the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any Site user without their prior explicit consent.
No bulletin board, chat or other areas of this Site may be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of tickets, merchandise or services of any kind.. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site. We reserve the right to block access to this Site or Millennial Exhibitions Inc.’s other services, or cancel a ticket order or ticket with respect to any person believed to be, or believed to be acting in concert with any person who is believed to be, violating the law or these Terms or Millennial Exhibitions ‘s rights, or utilizing automated means to process or place ticket orders, or who has ordered a number of tickets that exceeds the stated limit. Violating any limitations or terms on the Site will be deemed to be a violation of these Terms.
Access and Interference
You will not:
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site nor shall you attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Access, reload or “refresh” transactional event or ticketing pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three second interval.
Furthermore, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from the Site without the prior expressed written permission of Millennial Exhibitions or the permission of the owner of such proprietary content.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Millennial Exhibitions is not required to provide any refund to you if it exercises any of its rights or remedies because you have violated these Terms or any of Millennial Exhibitions’s rights. Additionally, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue any part of this Site at any time, with or without notice to you. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to impose limits on certain features and services and to restrict access to any part of or to the entire Site without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of our exercise of the foregoing rights.
We are not liable for any lost data resulting from the operation of the Site or the enforcement of the Terms. We urge all users to maintain their own back up versions of any User Content or other information they submit to the Site.
U.S. Export Controls
This Site and software derived from this Site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Site or any software derived there from, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
We may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit User Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the User Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (including, but not limited, to trademark, trade secret, privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users’ rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user’s rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that an alleged infringement has occurred.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any Content or other posted information infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) containing the following information: (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright interest that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works on a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Site; (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the material; (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and made under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is is allegedly infringed. Our Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Copyright Agent, email: legal@ millennialmarkets.dev. Please send only DMCA notices to our Designated Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
MILLENNIAL EXHIBITIONS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT FILES YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALSO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. MILLENNIAL EXHIBITIONS MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF ANY SPECIFIC RESULT FROM USE OF THIS SITE.
MILLENNIAL EXHIBITIONS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USERS, ADVERTISERS AND/OR SPONSORS ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACTIONS OR FAILURE TO ACT OF ANY VENUE, PERFORMER, PROMOTER, USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH OR REFERENCED ON THE SITE.
Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in our sole discretion.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MILLENNIAL EXHIBITIONS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF MILLENNIAL EXHIBITIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have a dispute then the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions and you consent to personal jurisdiction, and agree to bring all actions, exclusively in state and federal courts located in Virginia.
You agree to indemnify and hold Millennial Exhibitions and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and Millennial Exhibitions and its subsidiaries and affiliates’ respective officers, agents, employees, contractors and principals, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
© 2013 Millennial Exhibitions Millennial Exhibitions, the names of its exhibitions and millennialmarkets.dev and all related logos and designs are trademarks of Millennial Exhibitions All rights reserved.
Information we collect about you
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide such personally identifiable information through our websites, the information may be sent to servers in the United States and other countries around the world. The more you tell us about yourself, the more value we can offer you, but supplying such information is entirely voluntary.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store personal information you voluntarily enter on our Site. This includes personally identifiable information, including your name, e-mail address, address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests, gender and age, and other demographic information.
- Information from other sources. We may also obtain personal and non-personal information about you (information that does not personally identify you when you interact with the Site) from other Millennial Exhibitions businesses, business partners, contractors and other third parties.
- Automatically collected. We may collect non-personal information from your web browser when you visit our websites. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring website address. Your IP address does not identify you personally, and it enables us to know where to send web pages and other data to you and to measure traffic on our Site.
- Cookies. When you visit our Site, we or a third-party service provider may assign one or more cookies to your computer to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through these cookies (which are a standard found in most browser software), we or the third-party service provider also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our Site, including the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our Site. The cookie does not actually identify the user; unless you voluntarily identify yourself, we won’t know who you are. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our websites.
- Other Technologies. We or our third-party service provider may use standard Internet technology, including web beacons and other technologies, to track your use of our Site. We also may use web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. This information enables us to count users, customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, other Millennial Exhibitions companies, affiliates, and sponsors, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements or provide applications and services on our Site. These companies may use tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements or use their applications and services. Our Site does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third parties.
How we use the information we collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, Millennial Exhibitions subsidiaries and affiliates or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With whom we share your information
Personal information. We do not share your personally identifiable information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services for our Sites or on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business data and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our websites. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but we endeavor to ensure that they will not share or use such personally identifiable information for any other purposes. Because such third party service providers who help us administer our Site may have access to your personally identifiable information, if you do not wish to grant such access, please do not register or submit any personally identifiable information to us (you may use our Site anonymously).
- Business partners: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our websites or our services, we collect your credit card information, address and other data related to the purchase or program and we may use the information in order to process your transaction. We may also share your personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes, including without limitation, in order to facilitate and complete the transaction. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In the unlikely event of a sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our assets relating to our business or Sites to a third party, your personally identifiable information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
Because non-personal information does not identify you, we reserve the right to use it for any purpose, and to share it with third parties (e.g., furnishing aggregated Site traffic statistics to advertisers to enable them to better understand our users and confirm the value of advertising on our Site. If any non-personal information is combined with your personally identifiable information, the combined data will be treated as personally identifiable information while so combined.
Your choices about collection and use of your information
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase tickets, products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on the Site.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition, if you transact business with us, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive financial information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your financial information.
We want you to feel confident using our websites to transact business. However, as effective as our safeguards are, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information, or other communications will always remain secure or won’t be interrupted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Blogs, bulletin boards, reviews and chat rooms
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly use personally identifiable information voluntarily furnished by a child without verifiable parental/guardian consent (e.g., requiring parents/guardians to fax a signed consent form, or sending emails that can only be opened with a PIN number furnished after such parental or guardian consent is given). If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 13 other than in a legally permissible situation, we will delete the information from our records as soon as practicable after discovery. As a parent or guardian, you may have your and your child’s personally identifiable information deleted at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Visiting our websites from outside the United States
California law permits our customers who are residents of that State to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request such information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us